05 May 2006

I (a meme) by Lizzy

okay so i was 'tagged' by mindi to do this- it has taken me awhile cause i just don't get it...really i don't knwo how this whole tag deal works- am i lame or what...but here goes!

I AM: a youth pastor, artist, and sinner in need of God's love and grace
I WANT: to start a camp where youth ministries can learn how to do short term missions better and create a place where teens who don't have it good at home can come and live- my dream would be called "Possibilty Place"- where dreams and reality meet and grow
I WISH: i had the money to make Possiblity Place happen and the know hows to do it!
I HATE: to see people hurt- physically or emotionally
I LOVE: my job- working with teens, doing mission work, living for Jesus
I MISS: my friends! Especially: Greg, Mindi, Tori, Martha and Janice
I FEAR: bad storms- both those that happen in the sky (YIKES) and the bad storms of life that attack your soul.
I HEAR: the heart beat of a dream
I WONDER: if i am truly living passionatly for Jesus and following His call in my life
I REGRET: allowing a situation to destroy my identity- trusting people who don't deserve it
I AM NOT: a quitter- even though that would be easier at times
I DANCE: in my dreams- as often as i can
I SING: all the time
I CRY: for others pain and sorrow....and for broken hearts
I AM NOT ALWAYS: right.....who is...but i am willing and trying to learn
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: art that speaks of the AWE of Jesus
I WRITE: what is beating in my heart
I CONFUSE: lots!
I NEED: to allow my dreams to guide me- to not fear any more
I SHOULD: dream more and dream big
I START: many many projects
I FINISH: 1/2 of them...the ones that i am passionate about

i don't know who to tag....so join in if you want...heck does anyone even read this blog?