28 December 2006

a christmas meme? whatever that is...

okay so someone sent me this in a 'tag' which i am still confused about...and i am kinda tardy...but it isn't new year's yet so i figure i still have time! so here it gos....
the Christmas meme:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Chai please as egg nog is gross and I am allergic to chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa wraps…but Santa still comes…so life is good!
3. Colored Light on Tree/House or White? white on tree…don’t care on the house
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no reason to
5. When do you put your decorations up? haven’t put them up the last few years…for various reasons
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? prime rib with Yorkshire pudding…. if not with my family then sweet potatoes
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? my green push peddle frog car that I got when I was 5. I grew up in Cheyenne, Wyoming- so I spent the first 3 months of ownership driving it in my basement- but man was it awesome. I think I even ate Christmas dinner sitting in that thing- would have slept in it had they let me.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? truth about Santa? you mean that he is a really busy man on Christmas eve and so we have to leave cookies and lactose free milk out for him? yep got that memo!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep- Jammies! and they always match my siblings
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? with special-ness of course….how else?
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? hate it----well kind of…just cause it caused me not to get to see the fam this year…stupid closure or DIA for 3 days! GRRR
12. Can you ice skate? heck no
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? see #7
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas to you? Celebrating the birth of our Savior…spending time with family and friends….blessing people for no reason with out getting caught
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Snickerdoodles
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? tomato rice soup and cheese rolls on Christmas eve before going to Christmas eve service…or our 8 hour hearts or Mexican-train playing on Christmas day as a family
17. What tops your tree? a star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? umm if I can only pick one- O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? Yummy- but only in SMALL amounts!

No comments: