14 November 2005

Nashvegas baby!


AHH yes tis the day...the day of the long waited road trip to Nashvegas- okay so i ain't driving all the way to Nash- but I am off here in a few hours to Austin (hook em!) and then fly out tomorrow for the NYWC- (can't wait- but MERCY what the heck is nashvegas gonna do with 9000 of us wacked-out, insane, youth workers?) ....but to be honest i am almost as excited about my time in Austin as i am about the convention- I get to spend some great (unfortunatly short) time with some former students who are students at UT. I can't wait! I haven't had much time with them since my return to Texas in June- saw them for about 24 hours while they were working at a camp- but that is it....so this will be some sweet sweet time! and well i LOVE Austin (NYWC 2007!) so that will be fun too...probably won't sleep much tonight- who cares....it will be great just to hang and chat it up...but i am stoked about the convention though- i was in pitts as a part of the vol team interpreting- but i am ready to go and soak it up for me this time....
so i is off to austin for some visitin and then nashvegas bound YEHAW!
see ya on the road!
Lizzy<><

No comments: