11 October 2005

american airlines sucks!

okay so that is a tad strong....MAYBE... you see it has been one of those days...you know the ones.....well welcome to my day today.....it was a glimpse of hell....as my dad use to joke...it is days like this that make me glad i know Jesus.....cause atleast in the end end....there will be no end just joy with Him.....guess you have to know my dad to know how fun that coment is...but yes today makes me glad that this is not my ultimate life.....

so i fought with a airline person...without even trying....really i just went to figure out where my plane was to find out they left 15 min early.....well not really really the door was just shut and i was told "i am in charge of that door and i am not opening it..you will just have to deal with it.. " a few other things were said....i just stood there...saying nothing back knowing that fighting with this woman would not result in anything but more hell for me. UGH....i was at her mercy..so i was put on a flight to leave 2 hours later...but for fun....(NOT) i sat and waited and watched the plane.....my plane the one i was spose to be on ...sit for another 15 min before leaving the gate....(hello how freaking hard would it have been to open the door? i have made tighter flight issues) ....so then go to my next plane area...wait....get on....fly get here and have issues....ahhhh finally arriving at the hotel to find out that 6 of the crystal hand etched communion chalices i made for friend broke because the same NOT SO NICE aa employee told me she woul dnot allow me to carry the box on (mind you it was smaller then most carry ons) and that it would have to be checked....oh yeah and can i mention that i had already made it through security with the box? yeah ...okay so i explain what is in the box...she just gives me this look takes the box and checks it....so yep i am even more TICKED at aa......i am sending a letter.....i am so over it....but realy the part that makes me more over it is that i was nothing but nice to the lady and she not only was rude but cussed at me.....what the heck is that? .....ahhhh

okay too long of a day too much drama for this gal.....i am off to try and get some zzzzzzz

keep walking....slowly.....one foot infront of the other...

No comments: