04 October 2005

a million miles an hour.......


......my brain right now...that is where it is....i have a million thoughts....going a million ways...it is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! i have so much that is happening that sometimes i feel like i am just running after a parked car....do you ever have that feeling? i am made up that way- i like to have lots going all at the same time- but sometimes i just want to yell.....WAIT......STOP.....someone please for the love of jellybeans push the PAUSE button..... right now is one of those times.....i need to stop for a moment...yet i am not sure when and how i can...that is my goal tonight as i fight to fall asleep (yep i know it is gonna be a fight because my brain is going mad crazy)....i am going to look at my next few days and truly find time that i can just PAUSE and BE.....i need some BE time with the great I AM....I need to BE with BE.....yeah that is it....hold me to it...challenge me to do it...sometime between now and sunday i need to do this!...that is the goal!

alright...off the the journey of zzzzz land- well soon i hope!

No comments: